Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SOS #175: Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's theme is Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', which I somehow got stuck in my head from the theme song from Rawhide:



For this challenge, we'd like you to use something round. You could use round images (NOT just a round die-cut or punch), or make a circle card, or use a brayer (it's long and round), etc. -- OR -- use a Western theme.

Here's how the ladies have interpreted the challenge:

Jessi
Lauren
Leslie
Barbara


Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and pull out some neglected circle images, or use some other creative way to interpret "Rollin'", then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made! Please remember to tell us how you interpreted the challenge!

Mr Linky will be open until Monday, November 3rd, at 11:55 pm ET. Please remember to link to no more than 13 challenges, including ours.


5 comments:

Donna said...

Oh such a fun challenge and I love all the examples!!! I'm going to dig in my fabulous stash & see if I can get "rolling" and join you in this challenge!!

PS. Now that song will be stuck in my head all day---thanks! :-O

Pamellia said...

Wonderful DT makes! Thanks for another fun challenge! hugs :)

PS, can't get that song out of my head now! lol

Furrbster said...

What great inspiration ladies!!

Hugz Tinz

Diane said...

How fun to have choices on this one! Many thanks as usual!

2amscrapper said...

Clint Eastwood and Rawhide--I still sing this theme song--had to enter this challenge! Helene