Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Shout-out

Good Morning and a fabulous fall weekend to everyone!
Big Thank You to all who played with us last week. There was a lot of beautiful creations and it was very hard to narrow it down to only Top 3. So here are our Top 4 favorites for The Most Colorful Time Of The Year Challenge:

Shery


Ike's World


Lindsey


Nancy

Now it's your turn! Our current challenge is called Hello, Sweetie, and we'd like you to use an image of something sweet or make something for your sweetie then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until 11:55 pm on Monday, Oct 20Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thank you for the shout-out -- I'm honoured! Congrats to Shery, Ike and Nancy as well.

ike said...

YaY !!! Thank you so much for picking me for your Top 4 - I am honoured :-D
Congrats to the others too - fabulous creations :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Nancy Dynes said...

Thank you all so much for including my card in your top 4!! I am so very honored. Congratulations to Lindsey, Ike, and Shery as well, along with everyone else who participated in this fun challenge!
Hugs,
Nancy

Shery Russ said...

Woah! This sure was unexpected since you guys had so many beautiful entries for your colors of autumn challenge! I'm late for the party, but I'd like to give a toast to Ike, Lindsay, and Nancy -- I'm so floored be in your company! Your cards are GORGEOUS!

Indy's Designs said...

Wow, these are amazing!