Tuesday, September 10, 2024

SOS530 - Don't Really Need Another One / True Confessions from the Design Team

Hello everyone,

A big thank you to everyone who played in our last challenge and we are back with a new one

 This challenge is designed to get you thinking about what exactly is in your stash!  Do you tend to by every butterfly or owl stamp you can, or maybe all the paper pads from a particular line?  Or how about another roll of washi tape to go with the HUNDREDS you already have?  Whatever your weakness is, use it on your creation and tell us what it is!

(make sure you give your confession together with uploading your card)
Take a look at what our talented DT members created:

 
Anna (I confess that I am obsessed with washi tape)



Stephanie (I confess that I am obsessed with Doodlebug Designs Doodle-Pop 3D Stickers)



Deena (My craft room is full to the brim right now and I certainly don't need more hot foil, hot foil plates, stamps, dies or paper)





Deb Horst: I confess that I have a stash of designer papers that will last until the end of time!!  I also have more than needed dies and embossing folders!!  Sound bad, I know, but it is cheaper than therapy!!




LaurenI confess that I am AWASH in washi tape... but I am utterly unrepentant!


Barb: my real problem is House Mouse designs. I have been collecting and using House Mouse, Happy Hoppers and Gruffies for 25 years


 As always we would love for you to shop your stash, join our crew, and play along.


Here are some details to keep in mind:
You have until 11:55 PM EDT on Monday, September 23rd to upload your project using the Inlinkz below.
Make sure your link is a direct link to your NEW project, not just a generic link to your blog.
Please, no more than 13 combined challenges, including ours.

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

lichazul said...

great Challenge team, yours cards fantastics, congrats 😊💐