Tuesday, November 10, 2020

SOS 433: Tic-Tac-toe

 Hello, and welcome to another challenge at Shopping Our Stash... it's a tic-tac-toe!!!  Fun!  Options!

(You know the drill, right?  Choose a line: up and down, diagonal, across...)

Here is the grid:


Check out what the Design Team has done:

 Cyndi



I used Kraft card stock, bright colors and brads.


I used kraft / stamp older than 5 years / neutrals

I used string / stamp over 5 years / bright colors


I used Plaid / stamp over 5 years old / brads


Deena

I did the first line down - plaid string and neutral


Chris

I used the top row: Plaid/Black & White/Kraft

Mimi
Far-left row: plaid/twine/neutral

Remember to add your NEW project below, combining with no more that 13 total challenges.  Can't wait to see what you make!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: