Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Top 3 for Stencil Me This and You Are So Punny Challenges

Hello crafty friends!
Just came back from my vacation and I'm little behind with Shoutouts so I'll do 2 in this post.
Thank You for playing with us and here are our top 3 - in no particular order:

First Stencil Me This. challenge :
Liz Williams


Rose



And now You Are So Punny challenge :
Stephanie L

Pooja

Sherri

Please proudly grab a badge from the sidebar, and hope you will join us for our new challenge cwhere we want to see One Layer Cards.
Have fun crafting!

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Happy to see my card in top 3 Thank you :)

Rose said...

thanks for the shout out :)

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous picks for both challenge! Jo x

EmmaT said...

oooh Thank you for a top 3 pick for my card. Congrats to everyone else too. EmmaT

Liz Williams said...

What an honor to be picked in your top three stencil cards! Thank you very much.