Tuesday, June 27, 2017

SOS309 - Lazy Summer Days

Hello crafty friends!

Looks like summer is here - at least for us in the northern hemisphere - so we have an appropriate theme for our new challenge - it's called Lazy Summer Days - we want you to show us how are you going to relax this summer (or wish you could relax)

and here is some inspiration from our fabulous DT:
Lauren


Donna

Mimi


Maria

Barbara


Now we would love to see your Lazy Summer creations :)

You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Monday July 3 to upload your project using the inlinkz below.

Make sure your link is a direct link to your new project, link back to our blog and please no more than 13 challenges, including ours.

1 comment:

Myoriah said...

Thank you for this fun challenge. I had so much fun creating my ocean card where I really wish I could spend the entire Summer. I do think though that next time I'll buy craft sand instead of recycling coffee grounds. Beth