We've had some turnover here in the SOS family and we're looking for 2-3 new people to join our design team. If you've always wanted to be on a DT, but didn't want to be limited to one stamp company, this is the place for you! :) We have no loyalties short of using up our stashes!
Here's what we'll expect of you:
1. Submit one project per week (due by the Sunday evening preceding the Tuesday challenge).
2. Post your project on your own blog on the day the challenge appears on the SOS blog.
3. Comment on a portion of challenge entries each week.
4. Be a team player! We do a lot of chattering behind the scenes, and it's fun when we all participate and help each other.
5. Have a basic knowledge of Blogger/blogging language, protocol, and how-to. This would be helpful, but is not required. We use Blogger for our DT blog, so you'll need to be able to add and edit posts for your projects. We're happy to help if you have questions!
You do not have to be a card-maker to apply. Scrapbookers, mini-album makers, alternate crafts, etc., are welcome. We are all about using our stash!
So how do you apply? Here you go:
Send an email to Alica (email@example.com), with DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION in the subject line, and include the following:
-- Either 3-5 photos of your crafting projects that you feel best describe your style, or links to photos in flickr/blog posts in which the photos appear.
-- Your blog URL (if it's not already included above).
-- A little bit about you: your crafting history, your style, how you started, any DT history (if you have one), etc., so we can learn a bit about you with your application.
-- Tell us why you think you'd be a good fit for our team and why you'd like to join.
-- Any other information you think is pertinent!
All emails must be received by midnight EST on Sun, May 22nd, to be considered for the DT. I'll announce the new DT members within a week, and you'll join us with our first challenge in June.
If you still have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with DT QUESTION in the subject line so I'll know to respond ASAP.