Tuesday, April 14, 2015

SOS #197: Lost & Found

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's theme is Lost & Found, and we'd like you to use something you've recently re-discovered in your craft room. Maybe it was lost ... maybe you'd just forgotten you owned it. I love re-discovering found things in my craft room!

Here's how the gals have interpreted the challenge:


Brown Bag Lunches - Recipe Holder
Lost and Found Items: Spoon Die and Ephemera
CHANA

Lauren 
i've been looking for my little tin of garage-sale-acquired pins-- of which the cool blue heart is one-- ever since we moved; i was beginning to think i accidentally donated it!
Alica
I totally forgot I had this stamp set, almost bought it again :)
Jessi
I found this sweet fairy clip in a bunch of stickers while looking for something else
I found an unopened pack of pipe cleaners and re-discovered my Epiphany Crafts tool when looking for something else.

Donna
My lost and found item is my long neglected paper crimper.
Leslie
My found item was this cute stamp set
Deena
my lost items are stickles and the charm...4 kinds of stickles unopened and at least 3 years old and a charm from eons ago

Barbara
I have a couple of found items, the tulip border embossing folder missing since Christmas or before, the Butterflies were already stamped, embossed coloured and fussy cut and they just surfaced on Thursday in a box of non craft things 


Now it's YOUR turn! Go grab something you've recently re-discovered in your craft room, use it, then come back and link us up below so we can stop by and see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, April 20th, at 11:55 pm EDT. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.



1 comment:

Diane said...

Thanks for the fun challenge-- and a nudge to find my missing paper!