Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SOS #189: The Big Screen

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's title is The Big Screen, and we'd like you to make something inspired by a movie. Please make sure to tell us which movie you used as your inspiration.

Here's how the gals have interpreted the this week's theme:

Deena
hooked on this phrase from "Bad Teacher"
If, this series of movies, you do not know, a rock, you must be living under.

Donna
 I went with Wizard of Oz using papers that Chris gave me
I chose "The Great Gatsby"
Jessi
I chose Cinderella, because of this ancient sheet of stickers in my stash!
Leslie
Inspired by Pride & Prejudice
Lauren
Inspired by "Amelie"
Alica
Inspired by Christmas Cottage
Barbara
The image is "the time of my life" so my movie is Dirty Dancing

Now it's YOUR turn. Give some thought to your favorite movie, or use something from your stash to inspire you :), make something, then come back here to link up below so we can see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, Feb 23rd, at 11:55 pm EST. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.



2 comments:

Ann said...

Super fun creations by the DT, loved seeing all the movies they had in mind with their cards.

Jennifer said...

Fabulous creations by all the DT! Love the challenge theme too.

Hugs
Jennifer. x