Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Shoutout

Good morning ! Can't believe it's already June - where did all that time go? So I won't waste any more of your time with chit-chat and get straight to business.
Here are our Top 3 favorite creations for the "What's in your tool shed" challenge

Ros Crawford


JLJ Designs


Karen P


Wonderful job ladies! Love all your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Congratulations to the Top 3 and big thank to you all  for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our Graduation / Anniversary challenge.

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Hooray for my sweet friend, Ros!!!

Lovely cards from JLJ Designs (terrific coloring!) and Karen P (fun sketch!)

Karen Petitt said...

OMGeee! squeaky squeaks from me are making my wee doggy growl! very, very, very honoured - thank you so much hugs Karen x

JLJ Designs said...

Thank you very much! You're really made my day!

Jen

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks so very much!