Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 34: All That Glitters, Sparkles or Shines

Hello and welcome to another challenge at Shopping Our Stash!  This week we have a shiny, sparkly challenge for you!

All That Glitters, Sparkles or Shines- use anything that has shine, sparkle, gleam, glitter!

Or you can simply use a Dilly Beans Stamps image!  We are being sponsored this week by Dilly Beans Stamps





 One lucky winner will win his/her choice of 5 digi images!



Let's see what the SOS Crew has created!


Paige



Alica



Carla



Crystal





Lauren



Deena




June

 Leslie




So dig out your glossy accents, glitter, sparkly stickers, shiny paper, bling, etc. and play along with us this week!







8 comments:

Rosemary said...

A new year and a new committment to come over and participate in more of your challenges. This is a fun one and allowed me to play with the sparkly, shiny elements in my stash - and you have to love that!

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE shiny, glitter rocks, lol! Great cards ladies thanks for a sparkly challenge.

Beverly G said...

Love those Dilly Beans, great inspiration DT.

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Creations by DT!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Unknown said...

Just found your blog and am looking forward to joining more challenges. Great work from the DT:) Thanks for the fun challenge:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I just found your blog from Stephanie's blog! I am so glad I did! I am totally trying to use my stash, especially my paper scraps! I made my card from 100% scraps! Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Glitter Panda said...

Great challenge!! I LOOOVE GLITTER!!! Love the inspirational designs too.

Dorothy S said...

Cute samples, DT members. And a fun challenge!