Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 21: Boo are you! Spooky or orange/black combo


Hello and welcome to Shopping Our Stash- for our newest challenge: Boo are you?  (I keep singing that song by The Who on CSI ..but using Boo instead of Who!) I love making Halloween cards all year round so when it comes to October I really go into full spooky crafty mode!  This week we are asking you to raid your stash for anything spooky or using the colors black and orange..it doesn't have to be Halloween theme and you can have other colors mixed in.

But before we get to this week's DT creations,  we need to announce the September Prize Winner- and that is Debbie at Scraps from A Broad!  Congrats Debbie!  Please contact me using the sidebar contact button and I will pass your info on to Alica who graciously sponsored September.

And, now it's time to see what the SOS Crew has come up with this week:





Alica


 Crystal



Deena



Leslie


Danni


     I can't wait to see what you create this week!  

                                 

7 comments:

June Houck said...

These are all boo-tiful cards!!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Nice work DT! Oh what fun!!! I'm such a pushover for the papers this time of year .... I have LOTS of stash to play with!!!

Debi said...

Great work from the DT love all the different styles and inspiration ! Debi x

Unknown said...

Fab cards from the team x

Susan said...

I just found your challenge blog..yay! The DT did some wonderful projects and I'm excited to see the others that linked up. I'm a new follower!!! ;)

Susan (N.)
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Sandra DeFalco said...

Awesome DT creations!
☺ Sandi

Sonia said...

Fantastic creations by DT!!!
-Sony