Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SOS #187: Gettin' Inky

Happy Tuesday! This week's challenge is to get inky, and we'd like you to use your oldest ink.

Here's what the gals have done for the challenge:

Jessi
I used my ancient but still super juicy PSX Bubble Gum ink
Leslie
I used an ancient yet still juicy Encore Ultimate Metallic ink
Alica
my oldest (still alive ) inks are little SU ink spots from years back when these colors where the In-Colors
Lauren
oldest ink is embossing ink
Donna
I used my very oldest (and nearly dry) Memento Tuxedo Black ink
My oldest ink is 14 years old: Versamark Old Rose and Versamark Gold

My oldest inks are Memento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug
(the ONLY re-inker I have is for the Tuxedo Black!)

Deena
I used some goopy white ink pad from our Office Depot from about 16 years ago....still works and is still super goopy....takes forever to get off your stamps too.

Now it's YOUR turn! Go dig out some old ink (the older the better), use it, then come back and link us up below so we can stop by and see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, February 9th, at 11:55 pm EST. Please limit your challenges to 13, including ours.


No comments: