Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 20: Thanksgiving or Thank You Card

Hello!  It's time for another challenge at Shopping Our Stash!  For those us who live in Canada, our Thanksgiving is October 10- so we have the theme of creating a Thanksgiving themed project or a Thank You project!  It's never too early to get some holiday cards ready and we can all use some thank you cards too!

Now, the winner of the random draw for the Card Making Day prize is:
Stacie at All Things Crafty!  Congrats! If you email me using the email or contact me on the sidebar I will get you set up!

Take a look at the DT creations this week:

Deena




June


Alica



Crystal



Danni



Leslie


Carla


So get to thinking about what part of your stash you can part with and play along with us!




2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great cards everyone!! And thank you for the win! I tried clicking on the contact me link but it gives me an error. Is there another way to contact you?

Thanks!
-Stacie

CarlaKH said...

it should be fixed now!