Tuesday, June 19, 2018

SOS #359: She's a craftin' machine!

Welcome to week 359 at Shopping Our Stash!  We're happy you are here!  This week we are encouraging you to shop your stash to use neglected machines!  Is your sewing machine sad?  Is your cutting machine hiding in a corner?  Xyron you had to have?  Time to use them!  Clear the kitchen table and get to craftin'!

Here are the design team's projects:

Chris
CHANA
Planner Page and Page Markers- Silhouette Cameo


Using the Big Shot and MISTI.

Lauren
...using her 9" Xyron Adhesive Machine to create a paper-pieced herringbone background
                                                                       
Donna
used my trusty old cuttlebug and the world's oldest embossing folder!

Mimi
Used my totally neglected Cricut Explore Air 2 and slightly less neglected sewing machine...
Barbara


So what machine will you be dusting off?

Enter below by June 25 at 11:55pm PST.  Be sure to enter your new project into no more than 13 challenges.

2 comments:

CarlaKH said...

hello! It's me Carla - I used to be on here with some of you! I hope you are all well. I am on facebook if you want to connect- I am wanting to get back to card making and wanted to check in- I have to start all over as I got rid of my supplies years ago! I would love to reconnect and get some inspiration from you! https://www.facebook.com/carlakhiebert or email me at scrappypug at gmail dot com!

ike said...

Wonderful DT creations.
Thank you for this fun Challenge x