Tuesday, October 10, 2017

SOS #324: If the shoe fits...

Hi, folks, and welcome to a new challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  Glad you're here, because I am your hostess, and I have a fun one for ya:

If the shoe fits...

You must know what that means-- we are looking for projects inspired by shoes!  Come on and join the fashionable footwear fun... any shoe fans out there?

Here are the inspiring cards from the one and only SOS Design Team:

Barbara


Lauren
Donna
Mimi
Deena
We are ready to see your fabulous shoe-stash!  Bring 'em on and share below by Monday, October 16 at midnight, EST.



4 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Ooh I'm loving all the shoe insperation your providing. Some funky Halloween gear there 😊😊.

Gina said...

Hmmm...now where did I leave my boots??? ;) XXX

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! If you can't find them, you are welcome to borrow ours, ;)
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Diny said...

I have placed my card today ... but I do not manage to follow you.
But maybe it's okay?
Greetings Diny