Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday Shout-out

Good morning everyone! 
Big thank you to everyone who participated in our Luck O' The Irish challenge.
 We had so many great entries that I could not choose only 3, so here are the Top 4:









Congratulations, ladies! Feel free to grab our Top 3 badge from the side bar.


There's still time to play our current challenge called Forest Friends where we want  to see any kind of forest creatures. The link-up will be open until March 27th, at 11:55 pm EST

7 comments:

Aileen said...

Thanks so much for picking my card, I am so in love with this stamp. Congrats to the other three top picks, wel l done.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thank you very much for picking my card. Glad you expanded the picks, this week! They were great!

jhaa said...

This is an informative post review. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to getting such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article on this website.

Engagement Rings

Mimi said...

Great job, girls! Awesome green cards !!!

Carole J said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top picks. I'm thrilled! Congrats to the other top pick, too. x

The Ring Theory said...

congratulation to all of three winner..its awesome entries

Allsapphires.com said...

I have been looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future? I’ll be grateful if you will.

peach sapphire engagement ring