Tuesday, January 10, 2017

SOS #285 - Stickle Me Elmo!

Hello and welcome back, crafty friends!
This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH, our new challenge is:

Stickle Me Elmo!

We want you to use Stickles, or a similar product (Wink of Stella, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens,
or any kind of glitter glue), on your card or project.

Let's start off with our Guest Designer, Marina!!


Here is some inspiration from the Design Team:

Stacey


Chana


Maria


Lauren


Mimi


Deena


Barbara


Cyndi


Chris


Alica


The link will be open until 11:55 PM EST on Monday, January 16. 
Please, no more than 13 combined challenges, including ours.

Just a reminder: We are looking for Guest Designers! If you would like to be 
considered for February, simply add a 'DT' after your name when you link up!

We look forward to seeing what you create! Have fun!





7 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

oh so funny,,,I was just going to throw out my stickles! now I gotta save them!

Marina said...

Thank you for having me as GD and making me so welcome.

Sybrina K said...

Such a fun challenge! Love the DT cards. :)

Barb said...

Great inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for a fun challenge. Barbxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Just found your challenge. Love the DT Creations.This weeks theme made me smile loads as my son had a tickle me Elmo when he was wee!! Brought back some happy memories! Hazelxx

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun challenge! Who doesn't love shimmery, glittery cards, right?

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks so much ladies for joining in the challenge this week!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,SOS DT