Tuesday, November 15, 2016

SOS #278 - Front and Center

Hello and welcome crafty friends!
This week's challenge, Front and Center, is all about actually using those bits and pieces
on your desk that have been laying around, collecting dust. Did you die cut something then 
decided not to use it? Colored an image then set it aside? 
Now's the perfect challenge to use it! Just make sure to tell us what it was!

Let's start off with our November Guest Designer, Cornelia:

And now for some inspiration by the Design Team:

Lauren
had loads of leftover glossy white diecut leaves, so she stacked them to make a funky textural background

Maria
I had this note pad holder just laying around in a little box where I put stuff I need to finish, since October 13th. I had just cut the card stock and scored it but that's where it stopped. I saw this sticky note holder over at Stamp Smiles.

Barbara
The glitter washi tape  and the poinsettia parts were on my desk along with the sentiment stamps. there wasn't much room to work on it as there was too much stuff on my desk.

Stacey
I pulled out some die cuts from my unused die cut "bowl" for this card. The tag and hearts were pieces left over from a Project Life spread where I ended up going in a different direction.

Chris
I used a panel I made two years ago using Jessi's Faux Faux Patina Tutorial, some die cut frames and a die cut sentiment that I saved

Alica
I used washi tape from a failed project that somehow did not tidy itself up :)

Mimi
I will be sharing more through the week-- this challenge proved a very effective motivator!

Deena

Cyndi
This flower has been on my desk forever and it just needed a sentiment and a card base! Done!


We hope that you find some time to play along this week at SHOPPING OUR STASH!
The link will be open until 11:55 PM EST, on Monday, November 21st. Please, no more 
than 13 combined challenges, including ours.

Just a reminder: We are looking for Guest Designers! If you'd like to be considered
for December, simply leave a "DT" after your name when you link up!

Thanks so much for playing along!



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Talk about perfect timing for this challenge... thanks!

Poppet said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and great challenge. It made me think about what I hadn't used for a long time. :-) xx