Tuesday, July 12, 2016

SOS260 - Get Inspired By Your Bedding

Hello everyone!
This week we have a fun challenge for you - we want you to get inspired by your bedding - Whaaaat?! Bedding?! - yes, your quilts, blankets, duvets, sheets and so on..
I can hear someone saying - my bedding is plain white or blue or black - does not matter - use it as your main color - oh, and we would love to see a picture of your bedding/inspiration too.

And to start you up - here is some inspiration from our DT members:

Mimi

Cyndi


Jessi

Lauren


Stacey
Barbara


Deena


Alica



The link will be open until 11:55 PM EST on Monday, July 18th. Just a reminder, please no more than 13 combined challenges, including ours.

We look forward to seeing what you create in our gallery!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Fabulous inspiration from the design team. Thanks for a great challenge.
Janice x

Marina said...

Your challenge has really made me realise how uninspiring my bedding is! So unfortunately, I won't be joining in this week..but I will be giving my bedroom a makeover!

Marina said...

Ignore the message above ...I've got new bedding and I'm joining in!

Mimi said...

You guys make it an honor to be part of this DT... talking about blowing my mind with your creative thought processes and rocking (what I thought) was a tough challenge!!!