Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Shopping Our Stash Challenge #247 - You Stamped With What?!!

Hello and welcome crafty peeps! It's time for a new fun challenge here at SHOPPING OUR STASH! This week, we challenge you to stamp using items other than stamps! Some examples are bubble wrap, caps from bottles, leaves, pencil erasers, etc. The possibilities are endless!

Let's see what the design team have come up with to inspire you: 


CHANA
STAMPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP ONTO CANVAS PAPER




Lauren
Watercolored some flowers with Color Burst, then stamped the petals with the bottom of the Color Burst bottle, and the centers with the wrong end of a sponge tip applicator!  :)


Alica
used a pencil eraser to stamp the dots in 5 different blue colors


Chris
I used a feather to stamp my background


Barbara
 carved a pencil eraser


Deena
I cut a potato into cloud shapes and stamped it in white paint and then embossed over it to heat dry the excess moisture


Jessi
After some spectacular attempt/fails, I used the lid of a nail polish bottle




The link up will be open until Monday, April 18th at 11:55 PM EST. Please, no more than 13 combined challenges, including ours. We can't wait to see what you come up with!




4 comments:

Marianne said...

How fun! It so happens that I have a piece of wood lying next to me on my desk, which I picked up on one of my morning walks with the dog, with the idea of using it to stamp...

ike said...

Eeeee !!!! Such awesome pieces and what a brilliant fun idea :-D I'm going hunting now to see what I can find :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

SD pooja said...

Very Creative inspirations by the team !

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ok, this challenge is awesome!!! my mind is getting all kinds of ideas, I can't wait to play along.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.