Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SOS #215: Layer It On Me

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week our title is Layer It On Me, and we'd like to see you use layers.

Layering used to be the thing, and then a lot of people morphed to CAS, and layering fell out of favor. If you are still a layerer, or are a recovering layerer, get out those papers and card stock and get to work!

Here's how the ladies interpreted this week's challenge:

Donna
Alica


Leslie
Deena
Jessi

Now it's YOUR turn. Put on your layering hat, make something, then come back here and link us up below so we can stop by and see what you've made.

The linkup will be open until Monday, August 24th, at 1:55 pm EDT. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.





6 comments:

Karen said...

I love to layer!! I think CAS is so much harder and you can't embellish your oops ~ so ~ this challenge is one I will get to this week for sure!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE layers - so this is definitely a challenge that's right up my alley. :) Can't wait to play along.

Judy said...

Thank you so much for having this lovely challenge. I meant to put just my name under my image, and totally forgot and don't know how to change it to Judy T. Sorry about that.

Karen said...

Beautiful creations from the DT!xx

Lindsey said...

This many layers tends to give me hives... but I played!

Darnell said...

WOW, great inspiration cards and gallery participation!! Thank you for another fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell