Tuesday, June 23, 2015

SOS #207: For The Boys

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge! This week's theme is For The Boys, and we'd like you to make a masculine card or project.

Here's how the ladies have interpreted the challenge:

Donna

Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and pull out some manly thing - images, papers, whatever - make something, then come back and link us up below so we can stop by and see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, June 29th, at 11:55 pm EDT. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.


4 comments:

June Houck said...

I love this theme! I know just what I want to make :)

Donna Ellis said...

Even tho I cannot always play in your challenges, I look every week to see what the designers have made, and what the challenge is. Thank you for challenging me to use my abundant stash! hugs, de

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations they are stunning, Hazel xx

Anjii said...

Oops, I just missed the deadline thanks to miscalculating time zones :P If you could still consider it, I'd appreciate it :) http://coffeetablecrafter.blogspot.ca/2015/06/boys-will-be-boys.html