Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SOS #193 - I Made This

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's title is I Made This, and we'd like you to make your own background. You MAY NOT just stamp a background stamp! You could make a collage, or use paint, tape, stamp, stencil, or even alter patterned paper with doodles. There are so many options!

Here's how the team have interpreted the challenge:

Donna
I used chalkboard paint, texture paste, a stencil and distress paints to create my background
I stamped with Distress inks on watercolour paper, painted with water overtop, and then re-stamped the same stamp.

the marbled background was made with nail polish on watercolor paper
I used Distress Inks and a stencil for my background.

Leslie
I used embossing paste with a stencil, then selectively inked over it with another stencil.

The background I made is Drunken Chalks

Deena
I dry embossed and then inked my back ground with tim holtz inks.....
Lauren
i made a collage of torn paper and doilies, then added flowers fussy-cut from patterned paper.

Now it's YOUR turn! Go into your stash and pull out some stuff to make your own background. Then come back and link us up below so we can stop by to see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, March 23rd, at 11:55 pm EDT. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.


3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Awesome Inspirations !!

Diane said...

Thanks for the fun theme!

CG said...

Thank you for another great challenge & wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG