Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday Shout-out

Good Morning and a fabulous winter weekend to everyone!
Big Thank You to all who played with us last week. Here are our Top 3 (actually 4) favorites for Thrice as Nice Challenge:

Kathy Schweinfurth



Pauline



Becca Cruger



JanR


Now it's your turn! Our current challenge is called Happy NEW Year, we just want you to use something new  then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until 11:55 pm on Monday, Jan 12Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.

3 comments:

cotnob said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 4, such a lovely surprise.
Congratulations to the other ladies.
Pauline
x

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 4! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners as well.

Becca Cruger said...

Awww! I'm so honored! I loved that card and I'm glad you all did too! :) You made my day!