Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SOS #170: Shower Time!

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's theme is Shower Time!, and we're asking you to use your shower curtain as inspiration for your project. If you don't like your shower curtain, or if you have a shower stall and don't have a curtain, then feel free to use one of ours.

Please make sure to include a picture of the shower curtain that inspired you!

Here's what the gals have done for this challenge:




Leslie
Lauren
Alica
I used Leslie's leafy curtain for inspiration


Donna

Deena



CHANA




Now it's YOUR turn. Go into your bathroom and take a photo of your shower curtain, then make a card or project inspired by the curtain and come back here to link us up so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until Monday, Sep 29th, at 11:55 pm EDT. Please remember to limit your total number of entries to 13, including ours.


8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

First of all.......... the BEST idea for a challenge EVER!!!!!!!!! Second, the DT nailed it their designs inspired by their shower curtains. How fun!

Unknown said...

What a Clever challenge theme!! That's fantastic! I feel like a bit of a voyeur seeing all of your shower curtains, though! LOL! Great theme and great cards, ladies!! XOXO-Shari T.

Guild Master Crystal said...

OMG!! This is one of the most creative and original challenge themes I've ever seen!! LOVE this idea!!

Toni said...

What a fab idea!

SmilynStef said...

I won't lie ... I LOVE my shower curtain ... and I had a blast designing my inspired card ... thanks so much for such a great idea.

Toni said...

What an awesome challenge !!! can't wait to see what everyone creates

paper fun said...

So unique and fun. I could not wait to see how each was inspired.

Mari

Diane said...

I agree-- probably the most clever challenge I've ever seen! Thank you!