Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday Shout-out

Good Morning and a fabulous sunny weekend to everyone!
Big Thank You to all who played with us last week and here are our Top 3 favorites for the Color My World Challenge:

Maura

Nancy in Iowa


Samantha

Now it's your turn! For our current challenge we would like you to go and  create something with Red, White & Blue (or colors of your country's flag), then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made!

Mr Linky will be open until 11:55 pm on Monday, July 7. To be eligible for out Saturday Shout-Out, please link to no more than 13 challenges, including ours.



3 comments:

Maura said...

Yay! Thanks so much for choosing my card -Lovely way to start the day! Congrats to Nancy and Samantha too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank you for choosing my card too! and I LOVE Maura and Nancy's cards awesome hugs me xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

Thank you. I am in such lovely company! Sandwiched in between the blues! Together it's like water, sun, and sky! Thank you again!