Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SOS Challenge 111: I don't really need another one or..TRUE CONFESSIONS FROM THE TEAM!!

Hello everyone!  Today at Shopping Our Stash we have another challenge designed to get you thinking about what exactly is in your stash!  Do you tend to by every butterfly or owl stamp you can, or maybe all the paper pads from a particular line?  Or how about another roll of washi tape to go with the HUNDREDS you already have?  Whatever your weakness is, use it on your creation and tell us what it is!

Here is what the Shopping Our Stash Crew has created along with a little narrartive of our own personal weaknesses!

Carla
Using a mouse image....I always seem to find a reason to buy more mousey stamps!


Jessi
So I debated...and then really, had to use buttons. There are 62 sewn onto this card.  


Leslie
Guess what: WASHI TAPE! And it almost didn't happen. (see her blog for the REST of the story!  (and if you know who is famous for saying that line,  the first one who emails me at scrappypug @ gmail.com  will  get a little sumthing sumthing for reading! ) we have a winner!


Alica
I was thinking what to use and then it hit me. Card kits from swaps - I still have kits dating several years back and I really don't NEED more - but guess what... (see her blog to find out what she is revealing about herself..)


I also went with tape... it's kind of a sickness... but then how can you *NOT* love translucent, self-adhesive patterns that come in convenient rolls AND hold other stuff on your cards? ♥♥♥


Deena
My three vices lately are washi tape, copic markers and stamps...and voila...they make a card!

Michelle

My Minds Eye paper....thats what I do.....n't need more of.  Until I see anew one in the craft store.....then it somehow makes it in my cart and all the way to my craft room.....*sigh*  I can't help myself.   

So now you know the inside story on us....now tell us yours and link your project below! 

10 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Tried to answer your question re the rest of the story but email did not go thru????

CarlaKH said...

scrappypug@gmail.com thanks!

Danni said...

What a fun challenge!!! made me giggle!!

Dawn G Designs said...

6x6 paper pads is my weakness! Much to my husband's dismay ;)

Unknown said...

I used a couple of things on this card that I don't need anymore of...designer paper and twine.

Sammy said...

Paper. Pads, in every size, loose sheets, designer, coloured, textured. Vellum, tissue...

But mostly designer pads. I have a stupid amount already, and can't seem to go very long without buying more! It's an addiction. I should join a program...

Unknown said...

I have a weakness for bling. I can never seem to buy enough!!

sian said...

Thanks for the chance to enter into the challenge. My fav item to buy is card candi.

Karen Petitt said...

Tfs your wonderful DT creations and for sharing your secret stash too - such a fab theme! Thanks for the challenge hugs Karen

Andrea W said...

Fun challenge and terrific examples. Thanks!