Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SOS #102 - What's In Your Tool Shed

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's theme is Tool Shed. We'd like you to go into your stash and find a tool (punch, cutter, piercer, crimper, crop-a-dile, eyelet setter, etc.) that you haven't used in ages, or ever, and use it. Be sure to tell us what it is!

Here are some cards from our DT to inspire you:

Deena 
Leslie

Jessi

Lauren 
Alica

Linda

Carla

Can you tell what tool each of us used? Check out the DT blogs for details. I hope we've inspired you to break out some old stuff and USE IT! Who knows, you may fall in love with it again. :)

If you play, please link up below, and please remember to limit your challenges to 13, including ours.

6 comments:

June Houck said...

A terrific challenge! I just used my eyelet setter YESTERDAY (a day too early for this challenge) and I can't recall the last time I used eyelets. I suppose I will have to dust off some other tool to play along this week :)

Fun cards by the DT!!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh wow a challenge....my mind a boggle with tools I've unpacked just recently...must rush to get the chores done...see you soon

DonnaMundinger said...

Great work by the DT. Fun guessing that forgotten tool. thanks for a wonderful challenge. xxD

Anonymous said...

My paper crimper would sit in the closet for another year without this challenge! Great fun! This DT rocks! Love seeing all the forgotten tools :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another great Challenge. Love the DT work Judy x

Karen Petitt said...

What a fabulous challenge! Great DT inspiration too thank you Karen x