Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 89: They Say it's Your Birthday!

Hello everyone! Time for a new challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!  We are on Challenge 89!  This week we want you to create something with a birthday theme- a card, layout, tag, etc.  Easy peasy!

Here is what the SOS Crew has created for your viewing inspiration!

Sandie


Deena

Lauren

Michelle

Carla




Thanks for stopping by today, and remember our rules: Link to no more than 13 challenges including ours, and be sure your project fits the theme. If it is not clearly apparent how, please specify it in the post!  Thanks and happy Crafting!

8 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

The Design Teams work is wonderful. See you next time!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Andrea W said...

Fun challenge and terrific inspiration. Thanks!

Sue said...

Wonderful DT creations, thank you for another fabulous challenge
Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Great inspiration!
I think i made a mistake...I posted my card on my blog, linked up to you and thought I had posted my blog post to your challenge...You have been listed on my post wince I wrote it...I usually go in a couple hours later and make sure that it posted OK and then leave my comment...Had a 12 hour crop yesterday adn just went to check and it was not there...
So even though it looks as if I back linked, I promise that I didn't!

CarlaKH said...

scrappymo!,

No problem!

thanks for joining us!

Shelly said...

Thanks so much for the FUN!
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Please help! I uploaded my entry yesterday, but it's still not there. When I try and upload it again, it says it already is, but I still don't see it :( Here's the link to my entry! http://craftingwithoutkids.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/shopping-our-stashchallenge-89/

Rajiv said...

Thank you for this helpful information. I also think that Citymob is a good website. I like their unique design. I also think that citymob has really good deals.