Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 86: Use Your Oldest Ribbon

Hello everyone!  Time for another Shopping Our Stash Challenge!  In continuing with our twice-monthly stash-busting challenges, we are asking you to create something using your OLDEST ribbon.  Not your new stuff, but the oldest you can lay your hands on!  Be sure to stop by the DT blogs to see just how old our ribbon is!    Be sure and tell us in your post HOW old your ribbon is!










Linda
Deena

Alica
Sandie


Lauren

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My card #11, the ribbon is older than the rest of my ribbon I believe. I got it at a thrift store a long long time ago. Sorry I cannot give the exact age though.

Clare Lloyd said...

gorgeous inspiration. x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge and great DT inspiration. Judy x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Thanks for the chance to share my art with you all! I used ribbons I've had in my stash for well over 4 years now...and wait for it, it's the first time I used these 2 too, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a unique challenge and the great inspiration...glad I stumbled upon you today!

Natali said...

Gorgeous inspirations from DT. Thank you!!
Hugs
Natali

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for the inspiration and the challenge.

Seafield Jo said...

Lovely work from the DT, thanks for a fab challenge.

Jo x