Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Shoutout

Good morning and happy Labour Day weekend to all who celebrate it!
Are you ready to go back to school? My kids certainly are :) We are having a festival in town, but before I head out here are our Top 3 picks for the Sketch challenge:

Mari Harpham


Lorie


Tina Phillips


Wonderful job ladies! Love your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Thank you all so much for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our  challenge where we want you  to use your favorite things.


3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my gosh...thank you!!!!!!!! I just love these challenges :)

Lorie said...

Oh wow! Thank you for choosing my card! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.