Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SOS Challenge 55 - Double the Ribbon

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Leslie, here, to bring you the new SOS challenge, and I have to tell you: this one is near and dear to my heart. Anyone who knows me knows I have a weakness for rrrrrrrrrribbon, and this week our challenge just happens to involve ribbon! We ask you to use Double the Ribbon (and/or twine) -- use at least two different ribbons/twines or a combination of both.

Here's what our SOS Crew has made, and I hope we inspire you to join us!









We look forward to seeing your ribbon creations! Please remember to limit your challenges to 13, including ours. Thanks!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Beverly G said...

Finally back playing, this was a fun one.

Billie A said...

Great cards by the Dt. I love the use of ribbon and really should use it more often. Thanks for the chance to play along.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x