Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday Shoutout

A big Thank You to everybody who helped us celebrate our 1st anniversary and played along  in our  BINGO challenge.
Before I announce the Top 3 - I have couple of blog candy winners from Our DT member's blogs.Winner of Leslie's candy is Dr.J (or Sharon J)and winner of my (Alica's) candy is Carol L. Ladies, please contact us with your snail mail addies.

Everybody did a fabulous job so it was really hard to pick a Top 3, but here they are:
1. Vickie O'Dell

8. Karli

21. Seafield Jo

Be sure to grab the Top 3 badge from our sidebar, and thanks for playing along with us! Have a lovely June weekend and don't forget - you still have time to play in our Flower challenge!!

1 comment:

Seafield Jo said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, I'm delighted. Congrats to the other winners.

Jo x