Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 53: May Flowers (anything floral related)

Hello everyone!  I just have to say I somehow got outta whack on numbering our challenges so you may see the DT posts as 54 but really it is the 53rd challenge this week!  This week we say goodbye to May with a floral sendoff- use anything flower or floral related on your project- whether it's designer paper, handmade flowers, floral images, embossed floral patterns, etc. , as long as we can see a flower in there, it will work!

Here are our projects we hope will provide some inspiration for you to play along with us this week:

Leslie



Lynn


Paige


Lauren


Alica


Carla


Deena




7 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome challenge because my flower stash definitely needs used up. It's overflowing it's current storage :) :) Hope it's ok that I did a layout :)

Claveh said...

Love these sorts of "Anything goes" challenges. Thanks guys for al the great ideas. xxx

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad I found this challenge blog (via Feline Playful). I definitely need to use up some of my stash. I had fun with this challenge...except for the digi sentiment everything on my card has been in my stash at least 6 mos....some items for 1yr +.

Ayesha Naseem said...

Thank God the challenge said - Floral 'Related' :) I did all but put flowers, in the literal sense. Thank You for the challenge, and looking forward to more :)

Seafield Jo said...

Great cards by the DT, thanks for a fab challenge.

Jo :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

such pretty cards ,we all love our flowers. janex

Karen said...

Gorgeous creations girls.xx