Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 50: Mother's Day or anything "girly"

 This week we hope to help get you digging thru your stash for all things feminine or girly or any type of Mother's Day card!  Whether you indulge your penchant for pink or go a different route, as long as it fits the general theme, it's all good!

This week we have a variety of styles that help showcase all the options available to you!

First off we are thrilled to introduce you to Lynn, our newest DT member!  Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!

Isn't her card gorgeous?


Lynn

Leslie

Paige


Carla


Crystal


Deena


Lauren




8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful inspiration cards ladies, thank you

NancyD said...

Thank you for a great challenge and wonderful DT work. I used older lace from my stash. NancyD

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful creations from DT.

June Houck said...

These are all lovely and inspirational. I love the variety of styles, but equal in gorgeousness :)

Welcome, Lynn! I love your card; great background paper!

Scrappy said...

Please remove my card #63 it in error! So sorry!

Scrappy

Misty's said...

Please remove my card no 81 I forgot to check the rules and have more than 13 entries.
Sorry

Michaela xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards DT!!

Arcy Scraps said...

All of the cards are beautiful :)