Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 49: Starts with a "b"

Hello and welcome to Shopping Our Stash!  This week we are asking you to create something using a least one item that starts with a B!  Think of blue, brads, bugs, boys, brown, brass, etc.,  or a Bugaboo Stamps image!  

We are happy to be sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps!

And one randomly selected winner will win his/her choice of 7 free digis!



First off we have two fabulous projects created by the super talented Design Team of Bugaboo Stamps!

Yvonne/Scrappy

Min

Now let's see what our own fabulously creative Crew has made this week:

Alica

Deena

Paige

Crystal

Lauren

Leslie

Carla




11 comments:

Venus said...

Hello! What a fun challenge!
Mine has buttons, bow, border, and butterfly :-)

Venus

CraftyGirl said...

Love it, Great challenge. Mine is bling, butterfly and Birthday.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Venus said...

Hello once again! My next entry has: Blue, Border, Buttons, Bling, and Bow

:-)Fun challenge!

Venus F.

Venus said...

Hiya!

I posted my 3rd entry: Beach bum, brown, and bracelets :-)
Thank you!
Venus

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

love the challenge! my entry has: Border, Blue, Buttons, Bow

~Luanne P.

Shelly said...

What a fun challenge, this is the first time entering. I entered a baby boy card - Brown and Blue!
Thank you so much for the FUN!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I have lots of b's in my project but blogger ate my pics the first time so I have uploaded again, please stop by if you missed them the first time , thanks
http://dawn-timetocreate.blogspot.com/2012/04/beautiful-day.html

Misty's said...

Hi
Thank you for your lovely challenge and all the inspirational creations by your fabulous DT.
Michaela xx

Poppet said...

Wonderful DT cards, a great mix of syles. I have used black but if there isn't enough to fill the theme please feel free to delete my entry (93). :-) xx

Maxines Craft Room said...

Thanks for a great challenge, i've just discovered your blog so first time entering. I've used a buddy bear stamp in browns and he's sitting on some bricks! love Maxine. x