Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shopping Our Stash SOS Challenge 13 Your Weakest Link


Welcome back to Shopping Our Stash! This week we are asking you to come clean about what things you seem to be unable to resist purchasing.....what is your Weakest Link? Maybe its Basic Grey paper, or Magnolia Stamps, Wild Orchid Flowers, MFT dies, digi stamps? Whatever it is, use it and spill the beans on what you seem to be unable to resist!

Before we get to this week's challenge, the lucky winner for the Stampavie stamp is #16 Crafty Math Chick... congrats! Drop me an email and I will arrange to get your stamp on its way!

All August entries will be entered into the end of the month draw for a $20 gift certificate at YOUR CHOICE of crafty online store! There may be other prizes for individual challenges this month as well. Stay tuned!

Let's see what the SOS Crew name as our weakest links:

Alica made these gorgeous boxes featuring flowers



Carla used Echo Park papers and digi images and stickles


Crystal features BoBunny papers


Deena used Stamping Bella stamps, copics, ribbon and more


Leslie used Basic Grey paper and MFT dies and Ribbon


Lisa used Basic Grey papers MFT dies, MFT stamps

Paige used a snowman stamp


Marie used Basic Grey papers and Simply Sassy stamps!



So ladies and any gents that join us, be sure to limit your challenges to a total of 13 and specify your weakest link! Entries that do not comply with these simply rules will be deleted to keep it fair for the rest of the participants for prize drawings at end of the month.

12 comments:

Jan said...

Another fab challenge and gorgeous DT work xx Jan

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW, i just don't see how we can call any of these mini-obsessions "weakest links" if they result in awesome projects such as this!!! totally amazing work all-round!!! :)

Carol said...

Great DT work girls. Weakest link - owned up to a couple this time but think there could be more!! Carol x

Christy said...

Great challenge ladies....I know MY answer to this question without blinking an eye (should probably be ashamed of that huh? LOL)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited to have won! WOO HOO! My weakest crafting link... Hmmm... I think I have more than one...

Kristie W. said...

What a fun challenge! I'm going to try and play along this week. Great samples from the design team!

dj1952 said...

The projects for the DT are awesome. For card #10 my weakest link is a toss up between paper and digis. I can't seem to stay away from either. LOL. Hugs, dj1952

dj1952 said...

The projects for the DT are awesome. For card #10 my weakest link is a toss up between paper and digis. I can't seem to stay away from either. LOL. Hugs, dj1952

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge and the DT Inspirations are AWESOME!!

Tyggereye said...

Ooh I know what I'm doing and I'm going to make it tomorrow!!

Hazel said...

I apologise that I went over the challenge limit - please delete my entry (I'll make another one soon) x

Christy said...

LOVE this challenge. I blinged up my layout since that is my definite weakest link :)